You have to submit your predictions over the nodes that do not have labels (included the validation nodes).
Important: your models have to be trained only using the training labels and the validation labels are part of the testing set.
You can submit 2 runs for each graph.
For each run, please upload your submissions using the Upload interface. Each submission corresponds to a TXT file containing a set of lines - one for each node where:
- The first column is the id of the node
- The second column is the prediction (nonspam or spam)
- The last column is the spamcity score (between 0 and 1 where 1 is spam and 0 is nonspam)
Please, send conjointly to :
ludovic [dot] denoyer [at] lip6 [dot] fr
an email which:
- explains the content of each submitted file
- a short description (one/two pages in LLNCS format) of the method used
In case of problem, please contact ludovic [dot] denoyer [at] lip6 [dot] fr