web spam challenge
- Luca Becchetti, Carlos Castillo, Debora Donato, Stefano Leonardi, and Ricardo Baeza-Yates. Using rank propagation and probabilistic counting for link-based spam detection. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), Pennsylvania, USA, August 2006. ACM Press.
- András A. Benczür, Károly Csalogány, Tamás Sarlós, and Máté Uher. Spamrank: fully automatic link spam detection. In Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web, Chiba, Japan, May 2005.
- Brian D. Davison. Recognizing nepotistic links on the Web. In AAAI-2000 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Web Search, pages 23–28, Austin, Texas, July 2000. AAAI Press.
- Isabel Drost and Tobias Scheffer. Thwarting the nigritude ultramarine: learning to identify link spam. In Proceedings of the 16th European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML), volume 3720 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pages 233–243, Porto, Portugal, 2005.
- Zoltán Gyöngyi and Hector Garcia-Molina. Web spam taxonomy. In First International Workshop on Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web, 2005.
- Zoltán Gyöngyi, Hector G. Molina, and Jan Pedersen. Combating web spam with trustrank. In Proceedings of the Thirtieth International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB), pages 576–587, Toronto, Canada, August 2004. Morgan Kaufmann.
- Antonio Gulli and Alessio Signorini. The indexableWeb is more than 11.5 billion pages. In Poster proceedings of the 14th international conference on World Wide Web, pages 902–903, Chiba, Japan, 2005. ACM Press.
- Marco Gori and Ian Witten. The bubble of web visibility. Commun. ACM, 48(3):115–117, March 2005.
- Mark Herbster, Massimiliano Pontil, and Lisa Wainer. Online learning over graphs. In ICML ’05: Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Machine learning, pages 305–312, New York, NY, USA, 2005. ACM Press.
- A. Ntoulas, M. Najork, M. Manasse, and D. Fetterly. Detecting spam web pages through content analysis. In Proceedings of the World Wide Web conference, pages 83–92, Edinburgh, Scotland, May 2006.
- D. Zhou, O. Bousquet, T. Lal, J. Weston, and B. Schölkopf. Learning with local and global consistency. In 18th Annual Conf. on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2003.
- Dengyong Zhou, Jiayuan Huang, and Bernhard Schölkopf. Learning from labeled and unlabeled data on a directed graph. In ICML ’05: Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Machine learning, pages 1036–1043, New York, NY, USA, 2005. ACM Press.